Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

5 posters

Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion

Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6162
    Favourite Pokémon : Magikarp!!

Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion Empty Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion

Post by Undefeatedpure Sat 12 Jun 2010, 6:12 am

Discuss your battling teams in the 4th gen games!
    Anything about ev spreads, new movesets and more!

Im also available 4 moveset creation, just throw me the pokemon, and i'll try 2 the best of my ability

Heres an example of a moveset that i made:

Mixed Deoxys (attack)

Hasty/Naive Nature (speed boosting, -def/-sp def respectively.

4 sp. attk evs/252 spd evs/ 252 attk evs

Ice Beam/Ice punch
    Thunder/Shadow Ball.
    Superpower
    Fire punch

Blizzard is a replacement option for ice beam if u have hail support from abnomasnow (but i seriously doubt ppl who use that). Ice punch is if u want physical based mix. Shadow Ball is an alternative for Thunder. Takes out common psychic types such as mewtwo, mew, ghost types like giratina-a or giratina-o, and a myriad of non legend pokes such as gengar (whom deoxys outspeeds due 2 base 150 speed), azelf (same reasons), and celebi (frequents teams).

I would suggest running a speed nature, as speed is absolutely essential to outspeed choice scarfed pokemon (choice scarf is like choice band, but instead of boosting attack str, it boosts speed by 50%), although if you prefer it, you can run a naughy nature to have higher attack power at the cost of speed, although the evs prevent this sad event from happening. If you need a specially based deoxys, run a mild nature with
    252 sp attk evs instead of attk evs, and use ice beam instead of ice punch.

Thats only a sample of what i can do, i can do requested movesets if you guys like, but u can also just discuss your teams.

Until then, l8ers all!

Regards,
    UP
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars6000
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion Empty Re: Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion

Post by Marinator Sat 19 Jun 2010, 1:06 am

My Platinum team is:

Sceptile Lv100
    Leaf Blade
    Iron Tail
    SolarBeam
    Need a 4th move

Rayquaza Lv 99
    Fly
    Dragon Rage
    Twister
    Outrage

Dialga Lv71
    Roar of Time
    EarthPower
    Heal Block
    Slash

Palkia Lv72
    Spacial Rend
    Heal Block
    EarthPower
    Dragon Claw

Giratina Lv58
    Ominous Wind
    Ancient Power
    Shadow Force
    Dragon Claw

Staraptor Lv57
    Aerial Ace
    Close Combat
    Fly
    Double team

If you have any ideas of moves I sould teach any of my pokemon, please post up.

i know Legendary teams are really nooby, but i like them. they are powerful
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8523
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice

Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion Empty Re: Pokemon DPPT HGSS Black/white Team discussion

Post by Registeel Sat 19 Jun 2010, 4:57 am

Marination wrote:My Platinum team is:

Sceptile Lv100
    Leaf Blade
    Iron Tail
    SolarBeam
    Need a 4th move

Rayquaza Lv 99
    Fly
    Dragon Rage
    Twister
    Outrage

Dialga Lv71
    Roar of Time
    EarthPower
    Heal Block
    Slash

Palkia Lv72
    Spacial Rend
    Heal Block
    EarthPower
    Dragon Claw

Giratina Lv58
    Ominous Wind
    Ancient Power
    Shadow Force
    Dragon Claw

Staraptor Lv57
    Aerial Ace
    Close Combat
    Fly
    Double team

If you have any ideas of moves I sould teach any of my pokemon, please post up.

i know Legendary teams are really nooby, but i like them. they are powerful

W.w.w.w.w.w.welll.... Registeel should be in your team first of all (I'm lol'ing Razz)

Sceptile Lv100
    Leaf Blade
    Iron Tail
    SolarBeam
    Sword Dance (To boost the power of Leaf Blade and Iron Tail, can come in handy)

Rayquaza Lv 99
    Fly
    Sword Dance (Again, boost attack. If it's posible, teach it sunny day, so you don't need to charge a solarbeam, though I think Rayquaza's Air Lock effect cancels it out. Idk)
    Twister
    Outrage

There the only changes I think should be made, only cause I don't deal with legendaries, there stupid and noobish Very Happy Razz
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6162

Post by Undefeatedpure Sat 19 Jun 2010, 5:18 am

regi:

4 rayquaza, u dont need 2 dragon type attks. Sub twister 4 something like earthquake, works much better than twister, and u can deal with those pesky steel types.
    Mikael
    Mikael
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5666
    Favourite Pokémon : Aggron

Post by Mikael Sat 19 Jun 2010, 10:13 am

I think FireBlast/FlameThrower/Overheat might suits in Rayquaza more instead of Earthquake... Rayquaza doesn't have any weakness for Steel type at all. And if you want to take out steel, you can do it with fire + if your opponent is pure ice type, you might be able to take it out as well.
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6162

Post by Undefeatedpure Sat 19 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

Tsk tsk, good point. Swords dance sweeper for rayquaza can use a fire type to blow away fortress
    (a heavy rayquaza counter) but tbh, i would just switch out to something that can resist fortress' pathetic attack and ohko with fire blast. But again, if u dont want 2 waste more turns swords dancing, then its an acceptable option.
    Just goes on to one thing: THis is all up to personal preference.
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars6000
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

Post by Marinator Tue 22 Jun 2010, 1:28 am

Ok, I have decided to sub Outrage for Fire blast or Flame Thrower
    And for Sceptile, Frenzy plant for the 4th move and I'm subing Solarbeam for either Focus Blast or Dragon Claw

EDIT: 300 POSTS!!!! WOOT (sorry for the off topic, but I thought it was worth celebrating)
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6162

Post by Undefeatedpure Tue 22 Jun 2010, 2:27 am

"dragon pulse. Sceptile has high sp attk, so dont use d claw. Focus blast has more coverage, so unless u dont have a reliable dragon counter, go 4 focus blast,
    MewMaster
    MewMaster

Pokédollars5299
    Favourite Pokémon : Mew

Post by MewMaster Tue 13 Jul 2010, 4:54 pm

in soul silver i got all the badges my highest is lvl 61 lugia on ss

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 9:03 am