Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

5 posters

Power of Time! Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!!

Poll

What do you think the Reason "that Dialga is my favorite Pokemon" is (before reading the first post)?

[ 3 ]
    Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote1018%Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote11 [18%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote1018%Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote11 [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote1012%Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote11 [12%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote1012%Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote11 [12%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote106%Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! I_vote11 [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]

Total Votes: 17
    Poll closed
    PokePal1245
    PokePal1245

Pokédollars5195
    Favourite Pokémon : Dialga

Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! Empty Power of Time! Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!!

Post by PokePal1245 Sun 14 Feb 2010, 5:10 pm

NOTE: Please answer the Poll First.

I'm Only Here to "see the links!"
    Also My mom can't see that I'm Here, so...

Note: I'm just a bit shy on Forums, so I can't chat with any of the members here (Unless I have a Problem)

How I found This Forum: I simply Clicked on a link on Youtube.

Now, The reason "Dialga is my favorite Pokemon!"

Correct Answer: It's Type!
    Look here for more info on this Pokemon:
    Dialga (Pokemon)
    Hint on my Nickname: The last Johto Gym leader
    Warning
    Warning
    Member of The Shadow Warriors

Pokédollars6096
    Favourite Pokémon : Charizard

Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! Empty Re: Power of Time! Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!!

Post by Warning Sun 14 Feb 2010, 6:21 pm

Welcome but you cant join if you are here for the purpose of one thing
    Darkrai
    Darkrai
    Darkrai custom rank
    Darkrai custom rank

Pokédollars5199
    Favourite Pokémon : Darkrai

Power of Time!  Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!! Empty Re: Power of Time! Look here For The reason That Dialga is My favorite Pokemon!!

Post by Darkrai Sun 14 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

just let him be here Very Happy
    nuthin is gonna b wrong right?
    Warning
    Warning

Pokédollars6096
    Favourite Pokémon : Charizard

Post by Warning Mon 15 Feb 2010, 9:11 am

Okay i guess so
    JoeLenn777
    JoeLenn777

Pokédollars5348
    Favourite Pokémon : Pikachu*

Post by JoeLenn777 Fri 19 Mar 2010, 1:19 pm

i joined becuz im in this clan.
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars5983
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

Post by Marinator Fri 04 Jun 2010, 7:52 pm

To old
    LOCKS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:54 am