Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

2 posters

Hey everyone, I'm Peppermint

Peppermint

Pokédollars5212
    Favourite Pokémon : Spiritomb

Hey everyone, I'm Peppermint Empty Hey everyone, I'm Peppermint

Post by Peppermint Wed 03 Feb 2010, 1:50 pm

Your real name: My real name's Markus. flower
    Where are you from?: Canada
    How did you find this forum?: Liked Crater, found Vortex, got into it, Googled a lot and looked into a lot of stuff on bulbapedia, and one time when I was googling about Pokemon stuff I found this place. =D
    Favourite pokemon: Spiritomb Smile
    Your age: 14
    Do you have a nickname? Mint I suppose. xD
    Know any of them members here? Looking at the recent members to have joined I've seen a couple of you guys on the Vortex forums but haven't really gotten to know you guys yet.
    Favourite pokemon game: Pokemon Vortex
    Warning
    Warning
    Member of The Shadow Warriors
    Member of The Shadow Warriors

Pokédollars6096
    Favourite Pokémon : Charizard

Hey everyone, I'm Peppermint Empty Re: Hey everyone, I'm Peppermint

Post by Warning Wed 03 Feb 2010, 1:58 pm

Welcome to the Clan im Warning hello Mint my favorite games is also Pokemon Vortex and what is your account

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:12 am