Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

+11
Marinator
Shadow-X
Darkrai
Registeel
Warning
paule1955
GiratinaOriginMaster
Mikael
FlamingToaster
MewtwoMaster
Undefeatedpure
15 posters

History of Final Legendaries

Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6143
    Favourite Pokémon : Magikarp!!

History of Final Legendaries - Page 2 Empty History of Final Legendaries

Post by Undefeatedpure Sat 26 Dec 2009, 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

It has been one and a half years since i first joined the Final Legendaries Clan.
    I was there with our original admins (sherwin and quiqo silva) to make this clan a fun and welcome place to new members. We had a lot of fun.
    However, Sherwin gave up playing and leaved it to Quiqo, who in turn left. I was thinking things like :"The admins are gone, what am i staying for?" So i left the clan without considering anything.

Go a couple of months forward, and i received an email from our current admins
    (FT or MM) that said "inactive account". I had completely forgotten about the clan, and decided to come back for another go, with new members.

And what an adventure i had then! I started off trading shiny legends to people who needed them, had some nice talks on the chatbox (elitehackers, LOL), some intense competition (FT, MM 2day in tiebreaker) and had some real fun socially

On a pokemon basis, i wrote 1 guides, that was on breeding in PokemonLake, started a moveset topic for members who wanted the best out of their team, started compiling a pokemon vortex location database, and discussed the various RPGs on offer. It was really nice. The best thing however, is the still-going Christmas Quiz Bonzana. While it wasnt really hotcakes on a cold day (4 contestants, not bad, but could be more), I had real fun thinking up the questions.

So i'm here to say Thank You to everyone on this forum who i had known from the start, and the present community, especially to Quiqo (who i had trusted and got along with well), MM and FT ( our current mods who seem to be pro at anything Razz) and Elitehackers (lol you provided me with the best entertainment on the chatbox with Sara)

I had a good feeling about rejoining the clan back in august and i was right.
    Everyone here ROCKS!

Thanks for everything..... so far

Undefeatedpure

(PS: This is NOT a leaving letter. Im just expressing my thanks to everyone here who made this clan such a fun experience for me)

DONT FLAME!!!!!! OR I KEEL U !! (XD)
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars5981
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

History of Final Legendaries - Page 2 Empty Re: History of Final Legendaries

Post by Marinator Sat 26 Jun 2010, 8:03 pm

@UP The only time that is good for me is on the weekend (Saturday and Sunday if u didn't know Razz)
    I am kinda good on the weekdays (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Razz) after school about 5pm NZ time (1pm HK time) till 9pm NZ time (5pm HK time) If thats sweet?
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6143

Post by Undefeatedpure Sat 26 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

This is getting a bit off topic, but i will say yes to thursday.

Update on my own history: I used 2 pwn a few ppl at moveset making until they quit xd
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars5981

Post by Marinator Sat 26 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

AW crap, can't do Thursdays or Wednesdays sorry, I have stuff after school (squash and cricket)
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6143

Post by Undefeatedpure Sat 26 Jun 2010, 9:43 pm

Friday?

And to keep on topic, i was a bit of a wannabe, posting stuff here and there.
    I still do that, only i don't post stuff like:

Totally!
    AGreed!
    Support!

Those were my posts, one worded without reasoning.

now i dont do that lol.

Regards,
    UP
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars5981

Post by Marinator Sat 26 Jun 2010, 9:56 pm

Fridays fine.

Staying on topic as well, I always posted in the forum games, Never anywhere else when i first started
    Shadow-X
    Shadow-X
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5392
    Favourite Pokémon : Shadow Lugia

Post by Shadow-X Sun 27 Jun 2010, 7:28 am

great marinator
    i'm happy 4 ya u get a chance to become a mod
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice

Post by Registeel Sun 27 Jun 2010, 7:51 am

Shadow-X wrote:great marinator
    i'm happy 4 ya u get a chance to become a mod
    How about you say it's great he became a admin?? LOL
    MewMaster
    MewMaster

Pokédollars5280
    Favourite Pokémon : Mew

Post by MewMaster Wed 14 Jul 2010, 8:06 pm

Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:51 pm

From looking at the progress and statistics of the forum, I Registeel tell you that the site
    History of Final Legendaries - Page 2 Sensors%20indicate%20noob
    MewMaster
    MewMaster

Pokédollars5280
    Favourite Pokémon : Mew

Post by MewMaster Thu 15 Jul 2010, 8:03 am

i cant find where i got a warning at.....
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Thu 15 Jul 2010, 8:07 am

MewMaster wrote:i cant find where i got a warning at.....

You most likely got a warning from either posting in the wrong place or not posting more the 3 words per post. I've seen you just say hi or lol around the forum. It's considered spam.

But yes, the moderators (Not really Darkrai, more just Warning, but I don't know who actually did it, so I shall call you both noobs. You should have known better ) are too noobish to actually tell you or edit your post just saying underneath it, you have a warning, don't do it again. Also dude, I called you a noob because well, this thread is no place to say "wats up". I mean, you didn't even try to be grammatically correct.

This is not a sacred place by all means, but it's the FL History. Don't worry dude, it's not that bad. Warning's make you look like a bad *** Wink

Also, don't worry, as soon as me or Marinator take Warning's place as Moderator, you'll know why you got the warning Wink
    Warning
    Warning
    Member of The Shadow Warriors
    Member of The Shadow Warriors

Pokédollars6094
    Favourite Pokémon : Charizard

Post by Warning Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:49 am

I did not give him a warning and this history is beautiful.
    Mikael
    Mikael
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5647
    Favourite Pokémon : Aggron

Post by Mikael Mon 02 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

Ill try to write mine (Note; I'm limited edition, I can forget everything in 1 day)

So I joined this forum loooooong ago (I found this on uh i forgot the name of the site, where Sherwin announced this forum)

Along with UP as a "Newb" As he appeared to be an old member... We build ourself up, discuss alot about improving the forum, games etc etc...

Then i became a close friend with GOM! (GiratinaMaster @ that time) We chat over msn etc etc, Then we had a fight and stuff, Ended up with 3 month (Or more) IP banned.

I couldn't remember actually who UNIP me, or it just ran out of date (LOL) So I returned !

I came back as "EliteHackersReturn" Oh wait, that was during my IP ban where i logged on my friends laptop.. ohwell

As some of the old member knows, Ive quit this forum times to times, but I always return.. I will return Wink As to check hows my old mates doing.

Since MM has left (I think his mom prohibit him from having connection with Pokemon, As he was christian) The forum kinda "died" down.

Goldmember changed name to Registeel, and became quiet ****head and argued with me... So I got pissed off (That was during my bad times) So I quiet this forum and went offline from pokemon for quiet sometimes...

So today I came online to see the progress, He became a mod as i always knew he would be...

This was some of the story, Ill edit and add more as I will regain my lost memory Smile

Long life GOM, You know I love you <3
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:06 am

BAbe how'd you know I'd become a mod. Is it my seductive charms. I honesty don't know I became one myself.
    squirtle
    squirtle
    squirtle's Custom Rank
    squirtle's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5795
    Favourite Pokémon : Squirtle

Post by squirtle Tue 07 Sep 2010, 7:39 pm

Well, I was bored, found this topic, and decided to contribute. So, without further ado, I present to you - My History! affraid

Ok, so I first found this forum on the Pokémon Indigo forums. I had a graphic design thread over there (still do, haven't posted in it in months) and got a message from Quiqo asking for a signature, which you can find in my topic on this site. He liked it, and asked me to sign up on this forum as GD. I agreed, and "squirtle" was born!

I first was friends with Quiqo (no, duh!) and then met MewtwoMaster and FlamingToaster. Ahh, memories! I started up a little graphics shop, with just simple sigs I made in a word processing program on my Mac, called Pages. (I know, how unprofessional!)

Then Goldmember came along... and how do I start with that? I met him on Cbox one day, and we started talking about books (we both liked to read) and all kinds of random junk. We became friends, and I ended up making him a sig and avatar. Him and I talked a lot on Cbox and thru PMs, and then he became Registeel, though I still talk to him on Gtalk outside of the clan. (He is a good guy, for the most part!)

Then I met a bunch of other random people, and did a bunch of graphics, and that's the story of my time on the clan. I know you all really enjoyed it, I can just tell. And on that note, I end this post. Very Happy
    LeeRain

Pokédollars4989
    Favourite Pokémon : Google

Post by LeeRain Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:40 am

i saw this squirt, one of my friends too....
    when he came back, i pmed him to my fusion site, he joined it and helped me in making the website better....

Greyly
    Greyly's Custom Rank
    Greyly's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5813
    Favourite Pokémon : Dragonite

Post by Greyly Mon 22 Nov 2010, 10:04 am

I also remember i just had a taught to rejoin and now its rocking remember registeel or now what is his name fight with me and superpathan .
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Mon 22 Nov 2010, 9:59 pm

Greyly wrote:I also remember i just had a taught to rejoin and now its rocking remember registeel or now what is his name fight with me and superpathan .

its cause youre filthy abo's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:30 am