Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

+8
Superpathan5
monkeybrother
Registeel
nicoman21
MewtwoMaster
Quiqo Silva
FlamingToaster
Admin
12 posters

The 2nd Mission

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Pokédollars5604
    Favourite Pokémon : Mewtwo

The 2nd Mission Empty The 2nd Mission

Post by Admin Thu 04 Jun 2009, 7:11 am

Here is a mission quite fun to do but I don't quite know.
    Create a good story about Pokemon.Well for me I'm still workin' on it. Very Happy
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

Pokédollars6531
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile

The 2nd Mission Empty Re: The 2nd Mission

Post by FlamingToaster Wed 22 Jul 2009, 6:33 am

Ok it's gonna take me i while to write this post.

Ok a pichu was walking along route 101 looking for pkmn berries when he heard a rustling noise in a nearby bush. It desided to see what it was. The pichu was amazed at what he found. He found a master ball!!! The pichu thought to itself "I could sell this master ball for big $$$" So the pichu started to run to the nearest pokemart but it tripped and accidently captured itself!!!

50 Years Later

Ash Katchum was nearly a pokemon master. He had beat all the gyms leaders from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. He had also beat all the Elite Four and became the Champion as well as beating the Battle Frontier. He was now aiming to catch all pokemon. He had one more to get. Pichu.

Ash was deperatly trying to find a pichu. He was looking everywere. He had heard a rumour of a pichu on route 101. As soon as he heard this he used his pidgeot to fly him to route 101. When he landed he heard a rustling in a nearby bush. He went to investigate and found a master ball!!! It looked really old. Ash thought to himself "Hey wouldn't it be cool if i caught the last pokemon i needed with a masterball? It would make me look really cool!". So ash picked up the pokeball and put it in his pocket.

Latter that day he saw a glimpse of a small yellow pokemon. He thought that this must be a pichu and started to run after it. The yellow pokemon hurried into a small bush. Ash thought for shore that this was a pichu and he threw the master ball that he found, into the bush. But instead of catching the pokemon in the bush, a really old pichu came out of the master ball! It was very hungry and was dieing. A nearby police officer saw the whole thing. She thought that Ash had sent out the old pichu to battle the other pokemon in the bush. She was disgusted at how hungry and old the pichu was. She ran at Ash with a gun pointed at his head and told him to lay on the floor. She then hand cuffed him and put Ash in the back of her police car. She then called the parimedics to come an get the old pichu and take it to a pokecenter. When the parimedics arrived she told them you had done this to the pichu. The parimedics then spat at the police cars window which Ash was looking out of. She then got in her police car and turned the engine on. Ash thought to himself "I was so close, i nearly had all the pokemon in the world!" He then turned his head to the bush and noticed a pikachu walking out.Razz

Copyrite FlamingToaster 2009
    This took about an hour so hope you guys like it!!!

Last edited by FlamingToaster on Wed 22 Jul 2009, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quiqo Silva
    Quiqo Silva

Pokédollars5903

Post by Quiqo Silva Wed 22 Jul 2009, 11:34 am

the story is good. but don't you forget a little thing? don't you think 100 years is too much? i know that is a story, but pokemon die too Very Happy
    but congratulations, good story
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster

Pokédollars6531

Post by FlamingToaster Wed 22 Jul 2009, 5:46 pm

Yeah ok i'll change it to 50. Thanks for the comments.
    Quiqo Silva
    Quiqo Silva

Pokédollars5903

Post by Quiqo Silva Thu 23 Jul 2009, 7:18 am

i think it is a little better Wink
    MewtwoMaster
    MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars4777

Post by MewtwoMaster Mon 07 Sep 2009, 7:31 am

nice Wink
    nicoman21

Pokédollars5537

Post by nicoman21 Mon 07 Sep 2009, 10:24 am

A long time ago misty was on the team. Then it was may. Now it is dawn. One day they all met at the grand festival. Then things got ulgy when they all found out that each of them were dating ash. So they all started battling. When ash came he joined. Ash won. So he choose misty.
    MewtwoMaster
    MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars4777

Post by MewtwoMaster Mon 07 Sep 2009, 10:35 am

funny Very Happy
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster

Pokédollars6531

Post by FlamingToaster Tue 08 Sep 2009, 1:23 am

lol nice one nicoman. and thanks mewtwo
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8517
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice

Post by Registeel Tue 08 Sep 2009, 3:36 am

I have to say, FlamingToaster and nicoman's was excellent Cool I have a radical 3 page 1 when FT made that story a while back, but he would agree mines a bit rude
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8517

Post by Registeel Tue 08 Sep 2009, 4:32 am

Please be warned it contains some explicit and ******** content with some words not suitable for 14 and under NO Racism intended
    Spoiler:
    MewtwoMaster
    MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars4777

Post by MewtwoMaster Sun 20 Sep 2009, 8:13 am

lol Very Happy
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother's Custom Rank

Pokédollars4985
    Favourite Pokémon : Missingno

Post by monkeybrother Sun 25 Oct 2009, 8:07 am

There was a boy named ash. He was a great pokemon trainer, but not a master yet. He had 7 Sinnoh badges, but not the 8th. Everytime He tried to battle Jan JoeMama, He would get pulverized. He litterally would, because at that gym, it was custom for the winner to rape the loser of the gym battle, and then they would break out in a fight and if the loser fought back, than the winner would take the losers pokemon, and then use them to fight the loser. Ash was upset (not really, he just said he was for it was a hot gym leader) that he lost his virginity over a gym batle. It was then that he decided that he would be the one doing the raping. He still, however needed a plan to win. he decided that he would try to catch the legendary pokemon he heard were at th spear pillar. He arrived at the Sper pillar and instantly he heard a voice say "who dares disturbe th home of the legendaries. I am Ash Catc'em, Non-virgen whom has come to capture the legendaries of the spear pillar." Then the 6 legendaries, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, and Giritina appeared."Very well, we shall battle. If you win, we shall be loyal to you. If we win, We will rape you for all eternity."said Giritina "Very well."Ash said. They battled. It was 1 pokemon left on both sides. Pikachu for Ash and Giritina.than, Giritina dissapeared. "Ha, you gave up looks like I win." than suddenly Giritina apeared attacking Pikacu And Pikachu was hit so hard that Pikachu DIED "PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Ash screamed. "Looks like you will be raped for the rest of etirnity."Giritina said "I should have sticked with being Raped by Jan Joemama" Ash said to himself

20 Years later
    "Can you stop raping me now?" said Ash. "NO" replied Giritina. This has been going on for etirnity. ash muttered to himself. "Oh than your free to go now"Giritina said "YIPEEEEE"Ash yelld out than fell on the floor dead from a heart attack.
    Superpathan5
    Superpathan5
    Superphatan5's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5843
    Favourite Pokémon : Blaziken

The 2nd Mission Empty Do we always

Post by Superpathan5 Sun 25 Oct 2009, 9:43 am

Do always have to make ash a hero
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother

Pokédollars4985

Post by monkeybrother Sun 25 Oct 2009, 10:03 am

Hes the hero in the show and I feel like making the loser hero here.
    MewtwoMaster
    MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars4777

Post by MewtwoMaster Mon 26 Oct 2009, 1:10 am

good thinking Very Happy
    Greyly
    Greyly
    Greyly's Custom Rank
    Greyly's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5826
    Favourite Pokémon : Dragonite

Post by Greyly Mon 26 Oct 2009, 9:00 am

ok i mine

One day there was a boy named ELRIC he wanted to become the best Pokemon trainer every.One day they shifted to a new place name Paristen . The neighbors were MAY and her father was BIRCH he was one of the best Pokemon searcher and everyone called him professor now Elric Dad was every cool trainer He was the best trainer ever.So one day as Elric was new her mother said that introduce your self to Brich family he went her wife said that he s away and May is in route 103 he went over there but he was ot having a Pokemon as there were so many Wild Pokemon Elric heard a sound of help the boy said that you go and check he went and there was professor Brich was running Brich said that there are pokemon n my bg get them and to fight the Pokemon as he was running from Pokemon he picked Torchic and fought he won Brich was wow and said that your father was my best friend and then said that lets go to my lab he went to the he he gived him Pokemon tochic and pokedex and said that find May in route 103 he want over there he found May and was knowing all the things and asked for a battle .She sent mudkip they battled and Elric won they both went to the lab and May gave him 5 pokeballs and Elric went to the journey and he also met his father and captured Dartini and his torchic evolved in COMBUSKEN and he captured Taillow, Staravia, Larvitar and everyone evolved Dartini in Dragonair, Taillow in Swellow, Staravia in Staraptor and Larvitar evolved in Pupitar and than they had all badges and also fought the league champion Steven and he won and all he's Pokemon were evolved Blaziken, Dragonite and Tyranitar . BUT there was one thing left that Elric wanted to capture Raikou he went and found Raikou very hardly and he fought dragonite and Tyraniter damaged little bit and Swellow, Staravia damaged little more now Blaziken and Raikou were left Blaziken used everything but he cant damage so much but Raikou was tried in the moment Elric throw the masterball first the ball was be being but then he caputured May and Broke was also there he was a Gym leader they both were very happy and Elric finally his dream come true . they were happy and seeing through and fightig in and earning more badges and May winning the ribbons and they were all happy
    Greyly
    Greyly
    Greyly's Custom Rank
    Greyly's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5826

Post by Greyly Mon 26 Oct 2009, 9:04 am

Did you liked my mission that i complete
    Superpathan5
    Superpathan5

Pokédollars5843
    Favourite Pokémon : Blaziken

The 2nd Mission Empty My story is it

Post by Superpathan5 Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:11 am

A STORY OF POKEMON
    Once there was a guy named Zelso. He was a great Pokémon trainer. He was an experienced trainer and was victorious in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh gym leaders. But failed to win any league. After both four leagues his rival Saran became the ultimate Pokémon Master. At first the Pokémon organization decided that after the ultimate Pokémon master should be decided there would be no more leagues. After a few months it was decided that the Pokémon trainers can challenge the champion and one who defeats him in a battle will be declared Ultimate Pokémon Master. This news gave Zelso a new hope to challenge his rival and win to achieve his Ultimate goal. He trained his best Pokémons for the Ultimate battle against his rival. His team as follows:
    Blaziken
    Machamp
    Feraligatr
    Infernape
    Nidoking
    Salamence
    After a few days of training he went to challenge his rival the Ultimate Pokémon Master. His rivals team is as follows:
    Empoleon
    Typhlosion
    Golem
    Rhyperior
    Drapion
    Torterra
    The battle started and the fate of Zelso began.
    Now you guys decide who will win!!!
    Zelso or Saran!!!

Last edited by Superpathan5 on Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Greyly
    Greyly
    Greyly's Custom Rank
    Greyly's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5826

Post by Greyly Mon 26 Oct 2009, 10:37 pm

blaziken will win for sure
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8517

Post by Registeel Tue 27 Oct 2009, 3:59 am

By looking at the teams, I think Saran will win the battle, it looks like he has more of an advantage
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother

Pokédollars4985

Post by monkeybrother Tue 27 Oct 2009, 2:59 pm

If Salemance knows Earthquake, and can knock out Rhypherior with it in 1 shot, than Zelso wins. If not, than the rival wins. I thimk rival wins.
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8517

Post by Registeel Tue 27 Oct 2009, 3:08 pm

But Ryperior is a very strong pokemon defence and attack wise. Plus part ground so it could resist then it it with Rock Cannon
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother

Pokédollars4985

Post by monkeybrother Tue 27 Oct 2009, 3:14 pm

Salemance is faster so, if he knocks out Rhyperior in 1 shot, Salemance wins. Rhyperior can definitely KO Salemanc in 1 shot. and that would probably be the winning attack.
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8517

Post by Registeel Tue 27 Oct 2009, 3:19 pm

Salamence wouldnt be able to, Rhyperior can stand up to most attacks. Like he'd take a flamethrower and then belt the crap outta' salamence

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:26 pm