Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

2 posters

Some many new people + Your chance to be our new mod!

FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

Pokédollars6518
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile

Some many new people + Your chance to be our new mod! Empty Some many new people + Your chance to be our new mod!

Post by FlamingToaster Sat 04 Feb 2012, 6:12 am

Everyday my email gets spammed with messages saying new users have registered, seriously?, i thought this forum would be dead by now. Oh and i noticed that the guides section is only available to people with 50 posts, I'll change that tomorrow, but thats not why i'm back. I'm back because i spent very large amounts of time an effort on this forum, and i don't want to see it wasted, so over the next week or so i'm going to be holding a contest for a new moderator, to clean up any spam that the new users might create, and to guide the new users to what is expected of them.

All you have to do is post how many times you spend a week/month on this forum, and why you think that you should be a moderator. Doesn't matter how many posts you have (but the higher the better) or how well known you are on this forum, as long as you have the ability to be a great moderator, you have a chance!

Also i have no interests in Pokemon games or anything Pokemon related anymore, thats long gone, but if some of you still want to contact me for some reason;
    Xfire: flamingtoaster
    Steam: BurntToast2234
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    God of Forum
    God of Forum

Pokédollars200004809
    Favourite Pokémon : Giratina(Origin)

Some many new people + Your chance to be our new mod! Empty Re: Some many new people + Your chance to be our new mod!

Post by GiratinaOriginMaster Wed 21 Mar 2012, 11:02 pm

I guess no one answer...

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:05 pm