Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

+2
Warning
FlamingToaster
6 posters

A warning to any hackers out there.

FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

Pokédollars6530
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile

A warning to any hackers out there. - Page 2 Empty A warning to any hackers out there.

Post by FlamingToaster Thu 30 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

First topic message reminder :

It has come to my attention the one member of our forum seems to think it is cool to try and hack this forum. Now i have no idea why he wants to do this but i am formally warning you and anyone else that attempts this. You will not succeed, so don't even bother. Forumotion has very safe and secure forums, they back up their files all the time.
    So if you want to continue to be part of this wonderful community, i would strongly suggest you not attempt to hack this forum.
    That is all.
    Mikael
    Mikael
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5659
    Favourite Pokémon : Aggron

A warning to any hackers out there. - Page 2 Empty Re: A warning to any hackers out there.

Post by Mikael Fri 22 Oct 2010, 7:39 pm

Registeel wrote:
    elitehackers wrote:What you guys are talking about is Cracking not Hacking.

Hacker is a super computer genie (Or at least very intelligence) who knows computer software/hardware inside-out. Being hacker is legally and hacker doesn't do anything against the law. Hacker are those for made up Microsoft, or we could say.. Hackers are father of computer of now-days.

Cracker is a Hacker used his knowledge to steal other's information and/or privacy, which is against the law. They can even edit anything from website to bank account credit (which would require at least 3 years to crack)

Do you know now, what a HACKER is? Smile

No, since I couldn't understand your horrible grammar.

Oh I'm sorry for you, school-boy Smile
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8516
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice

A warning to any hackers out there. - Page 2 Empty Re: A warning to any hackers out there.

Post by Registeel Fri 22 Oct 2010, 8:43 pm

elitehackers wrote:
    Registeel wrote:
    elitehackers wrote:What you guys are talking about is Cracking not Hacking.

Hacker is a super computer genie (Or at least very intelligence) who knows computer software/hardware inside-out. Being hacker is legally and hacker doesn't do anything against the law. Hacker are those for made up Microsoft, or we could say.. Hackers are father of computer of now-days.

Cracker is a Hacker used his knowledge to steal other's information and/or privacy, which is against the law. They can even edit anything from website to bank account credit (which would require at least 3 years to crack)

Do you know now, what a HACKER is? Smile

No, since I couldn't understand your horrible grammar.

Oh I'm sorry for you, school-boy Smile

Huh. Was that meant to be some kind of insult?

Get proper grammar, and then I wouldn't insult it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:20 pm