Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

    FIFA World Cup!

    Share
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Tue 25 May 2010, 12:45 am

    First topic message reminder :

    What team are you following/supporting?

    I am following NZ and supporting Portugal and Germany

    Key:
    Orange: Winner
    .........................Group A.........................
    Result
    South Africa
    1:1
    Mexico
    Uruguay
    0:0
    France
    South Africa
    0:3
    Uruguay
    France
    0:2
    Mexico
    Mexico
    0:1
    Uruguay
    France
    1:2
    South Africa
    ..........................Group B.........................
    Result
    Argentina
    1:0
    Nigeria
    South Korea
    2:0
    Greece
    Greece
    2:1
    Nigeria
    Argentina
    4:1
    South Korea
    Nigeria
    2:2
    South Korea
    Greece
    0:2
    Argentina
    ...................Group C..................
    Result
    England
    1:1
    USA
    Algeria
    0:1
    Slovenia
    Slovenia
    2:2
    USA
    England
    0:0
    Algeria
    Slovenia
    0:1
    England
    USA
    1:0
    Algeria
    ....................Group D...................
    Result
    Germany
    4:0
    Australia
    Serbia
    0:1
    Ghana
    Germany
    0:1
    Serbia
    Ghana
    1:1
    Australia
    Ghana
    0:1
    Germany
    Australia
    2:1
    Serbia
    ..........................Group E.........................
    Result
    Netherlands
    2:0
    Denmark
    Japan
    1:0
    Cameroon
    Netherlands
    1:0
    Japan
    Cameroon
    1:2
    Denmark
    Denmark
    1:3
    Japan
    Cameroon
    1:2
    Netherlands
    ............................Group F...........................
    Result
    Italy
    1:1
    Paraguay
    New Zealand
    1:1
    Slovakia
    Slovakia
    0:2
    Paraguay
    Italy
    1:1
    New Zealand
    Slovakia
    3:2
    Italy
    Paraguay
    0:0
    New Zealand
    .........................Group G.........................
    Result
    Ivory Coast
    0:0
    Portugal
    Brazil
    2:1
    North Korea
    Brazil
    3:1
    Ivory Coast
    Portugal
    7:0
    North Korea
    Portugal
    0:0
    Brazil
    North Korea
    0:3
    Ivory Coast
    ........................Group H........................
    Result
    Honduras
    0:1
    Chile
    Spain
    0:1
    Switzerland
    Chile
    1:0
    Switzerland
    Spain
    2:0
    Honduras
    Chile
    1:2
    Spain
    Switzerland
    0:0
    Honduras
    Made by FlamingToaster
    Updated by Marinator

    Round Of 16
    Result
    Uraguay
    2:1
    South Korea
    USA
    1:2
    Ghana
    Germany
    4:1
    England
    Argentina
    3:1
    Mexico
    Netherlands
    2:1
    Slovakia
    Brazil
    3:0
    Chile
    Paraguay
    0(5):(3)0
    Japan
    Spain
    1:0
    Portugal


    Quarter Finals
    Result
    Netherlands
    2:1
    Brazil
    Uraguay
    1(4):(2)1
    Ghana
    Argentina
    0:4
    Germany
    Paraguay
    0:1
    Spain


    Semi Finals
    Result
    Uraguay
    2:3
    Netherlands
    Germany
    0:1
    Spain

    3rd and 4th Playoff
    Result
    Germany3:1Uraguay


    FINAL
    Result
    Netherlands
    0:1
    (after extra time)
    Spain


    Placings

    3rd

    Germany

    2nd

    Holland

    1st

    Spain


    Legend
    Scores in bracets () mean that the game went to penalty shootout
    Made by Marinator


    Last edited by Marinator on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 11:19 pm; edited 19 times in total


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6180
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Registeel on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 3:18 am

    Marination wrote:I agree, but still.
    I can't believe NZ is doing so good!

    I know, I was tremendously shocked by the fact. Our aussie team sucks anyway. Go Portugal!! Go Christiano Ronaldo!
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 11:11 pm

    NZ crashed out, but we finished on top of ITALY! ZOMFG


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

    Posts : 985
    Pokédollars4192
    Age : 21
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile
    Location : Australia

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by FlamingToaster on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 1:23 am

    Lol, Italy sucked this year, not good since they won the last world cup. Too bad about NZ though, at least AUS did better then them!


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 1:55 am

    Australia kinda did worse as they lost a match, but they also won a match.

    GO PORTUGAL!!!


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6180
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Registeel on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 1:57 am

    Everyone loves Portugal! And Italy didn't win last year, they cheated. The Socceroo's would have one but you know Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

    Posts : 985
    Pokédollars4192
    Age : 21
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile
    Location : Australia

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by FlamingToaster on Fri 25 Jun 2010, 6:11 am

    Registeel wrote:Everyone loves Portugal! And Italy didn't win last year, they cheated. The Socceroo's would have one but you know Rolling Eyes
    Well they did dive in our match, but that is how football is turning out, especially in the professional leagues. It sucks but FIFA won't do **** about it. In all fairness, Lucas Neil should of quickly got up and tackled the italian instead of staying on the ground, giving Italy a perfect opportunity.


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:20 am

    Updated the table to include Round of 16, 1/4 finals, Semi final, 3rd and 4th playoff and Final


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

    Posts : 985
    Pokédollars4192
    Age : 21
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile
    Location : Australia

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by FlamingToaster on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:37 am

    sweet, thanks marination.


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6180
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Registeel on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:42 am

    I get wet thinking about naked pikachu's Wink

    To make this post relevant to the thread, I think Brazile sucks!
    avatar
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

    Posts : 631
    Pokédollars3819
    Age : 23
    Favourite Pokémon : Magikarp!!
    Location : Hong Kong

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Undefeatedpure on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:49 am

    Brazil for your information, regi, are first place with seven points rofl.

    Naked pikachus? Arent all pokemon naked? Like, when did u see a pokemon wearing clothes?



    __________________________________________________




    Photobucket

    Love the Card, love the pokes.


    Cant touch this
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6180
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Registeel on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 3:24 am

    Undefeatedpure wrote:Brazil for your information, regi, are first place with seven points rofl.

    Naked pikachus? Arent all pokemon naked? Like, when did u see a pokemon wearing clothes?


    I saw a pokemon wearing clothes before I teared them off with my teeth Wink Meeooowww
    avatar
    Shadow-X
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank

    Posts : 383
    Pokédollars3068
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Shadow Lugia
    Location : London

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Shadow-X on Sun 27 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

    damn England got thrashed by germany 4-1
    Lampard clearly scored a goal it passed the line
    how could the stupid ref disallow it
    avatar
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

    Posts : 985
    Pokédollars4192
    Age : 21
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile
    Location : Australia

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by FlamingToaster on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 12:27 am

    Shadow-X wrote:damn England got thrashed by germany 4-1
    Lampard clearly scored a goal it passed the line
    how could the stupid ref disallow it
    yeah well i guess this world cup has **** refs. It sucks but oh well.


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Shadow-X
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank

    Posts : 383
    Pokédollars3068
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Shadow Lugia
    Location : London

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Shadow-X on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 2:45 am

    yeah ur right nothin we can do about it
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Fri 02 Jul 2010, 4:59 pm

    Brazil's out! Knocked out by the Netherlands!


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

    Posts : 631
    Pokédollars3819
    Age : 23
    Favourite Pokémon : Magikarp!!
    Location : Hong Kong

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Undefeatedpure on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 2:38 am

    WOOT HOLLAND FTW!

    Brazil, ur not brazil. Brazil play good football, not that cheating display i saw just now


    __________________________________________________




    Photobucket

    Love the Card, love the pokes.


    Cant touch this
    avatar
    Mikael
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank

    Posts : 477
    Pokédollars3321
    Age : 22
    Favourite Pokémon : Aggron
    Location : Norway

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Mikael on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 11:40 am

    Germany won against Argentina 4 - 0 XD
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 7:25 pm

    Marinator wrote:What team are you following/supporting?

    I am following NZ and supporting Portugal and Germany

    Key:
    Orange: Winner
    .........................Group A.........................
    Result
    South Africa
    1:1
    Mexico
    Uruguay
    0:0
    France
    South Africa
    0:3
    Uruguay
    France
    0:2
    Mexico
    Mexico
    0:1
    Uruguay
    France
    1:2
    South Africa
    ..........................Group B.........................
    Result
    Argentina
    1:0
    Nigeria
    South Korea
    2:0
    Greece
    Greece
    2:1
    Nigeria
    Argentina
    4:1
    South Korea
    Nigeria
    2:2
    South Korea
    Greece
    0:2
    Argentina
    ...................Group C..................
    Result
    England
    1:1
    USA
    Algeria
    0:1
    Slovenia
    Slovenia
    2:2
    USA
    England
    0:0
    Algeria
    Slovenia
    0:1
    England
    USA
    1:0
    Algeria
    ....................Group D...................
    Result
    Germany
    4:0
    Australia
    Serbia
    0:1
    Ghana
    Germany
    0:1
    Serbia
    Ghana
    1:1
    Australia
    Ghana
    0:1
    Germany
    Australia
    2:1
    Serbia
    ..........................Group E.........................
    Result
    Netherlands
    2:0
    Denmark
    Japan
    1:0
    Cameroon
    Netherlands
    1:0
    Japan
    Cameroon
    1:2
    Denmark
    Denmark
    1:3
    Japan
    Cameroon
    1:2
    Netherlands
    ............................Group F...........................
    Result
    Italy
    1:1
    Paraguay
    New Zealand
    1:1
    Slovakia
    Slovakia
    0:2
    Paraguay
    Italy
    1:1
    New Zealand
    Slovakia
    3:2
    Italy
    Paraguay
    0:0
    New Zealand
    .........................Group G.........................
    Result
    Ivory Coast
    0:0
    Portugal
    Brazil
    2:1
    North Korea
    Brazil
    3:1
    Ivory Coast
    Portugal
    7:0
    North Korea
    Portugal
    0:0
    Brazil
    North Korea
    0:3
    Ivory Coast
    ........................Group H........................
    Result
    Honduras
    0:1
    Chile
    Spain
    0:1
    Switzerland
    Chile
    1:0
    Switzerland
    Spain
    2:0
    Honduras
    Chile
    1:2
    Spain
    Switzerland
    0:0
    Honduras
    Made by FlamingToaster
    Updated by Marinator

    Round Of 16
    Result
    Uraguay
    2:1
    South Korea
    USA
    1:2
    Ghana
    Germany
    4:1
    England
    Argentina
    3:1
    Mexico
    Netherlands
    2:1
    Slovakia
    Brazil
    3:0
    Chile
    Paraguay
    0(5):(3)0
    Japan
    Spain
    1:0
    Portugal


    Quarter Finals
    Result
    Netherlands
    2:1
    Brazil
    Uraguay
    1(4):(2)1
    Ghana
    Argentina
    0:4
    Germany
    Paraguay
    0:1
    Spain


    Semi Finals
    Result
    Uraguay
    N/A
    Netherlands
    Germany
    N/A
    Spain

    3rd and 4th Playoff
    Result
    ?N/A?


    FINAL
    Result
    ?N/A?


    Legend
    Scores in bracets () mean that the game went to penalty shootout
    Made by Marinator


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

    Posts : 985
    Pokédollars4192
    Age : 21
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile
    Location : Australia

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by FlamingToaster on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 8:25 pm

    lol Germany totally killed Argentina.


    __________________________________________________

    arcanine
    New Member

    Posts : 11
    Pokédollars2751
    Favourite Pokémon : arcanine

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by arcanine on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 3:37 am

    either spain or germany will win the cup
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 4:00 pm

    Don't count out the Netherlands! Razz


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Shadow-X
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank
    Shadow-X's Custom Rank

    Posts : 383
    Pokédollars3068
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Shadow Lugia
    Location : London

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Shadow-X on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:28 am

    Holland beat uraquay 3-2 great game
    Wesley was man of the match
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6180
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Registeel on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 2:28 pm

    Spain wins 1-0!!!!!
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3657
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Marinator on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:31 pm

    European final!
    WTF is with my warning bar?!?!?!
    I'm betting the Dutch to win, party coz I'm part Dutch. Lol


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6180
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Registeel on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

    Marinator wrote:European final!
    WTF is with my warning bar?!?!?!
    I'm betting the Dutch to win, party coz I'm part Dutch. Lol

    yea.. Me and FT have been wondering why you were on red... you havent done any naughty deeds have you??

    And are the Netherlands the dutch team? >.< Idk much about nationalities rofl!?

    Sponsored content

    Empty Re: FIFA World Cup!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017, 7:21 pm