Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

3 posters

We got reviewed - Again!

FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

Pokédollars6521
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile

We got reviewed - Again! Empty We got reviewed - Again!

Post by FlamingToaster Thu 15 Oct 2009, 1:27 am

Ok well i asked again to get reviewed and we did but by a different person enjoy
    Zoids wrote:
    Your Forum Review
    Pokemon Final Legendaries Clan Forum

Generalities

1. First Impressions (Score:17/20):When i opened your forum, it taked a while to open the whole page and its slow when i'm scrolling to the bottom(-1), i really don't know why its slow for me but maybe its because of my internet. Also, your forum's width is a little bit extended which i need to scroll to the left to see the other letters there(-1), i suggest you to reduce your forum's width to make it look organized. Plus, the chatbox is at the nearly top portion of your forum(-1) , i suggest you to put it at the bottom than placing at the top to make your forum look organized. Anyway, i liked the colors and graphics of your forum. Nice work there

2. Categories & Forums (Score:6/10):I've seen there are very less posts on every forum for 111 members and you had less forums but still there are less posts and activity(-1), you had a nice amount of forums for a fairly active forum, no need to add more, add more when you had more active members. There is also wrong positioning of forums(-3), first, i would suggest you to create an off topic category placed at the bottom part of your forum placing there the forums namely: 'Post anything', 'art work' and basket, these forums are just for off topics and should not be placed on the 1st category or on the 2nd., i also suggest you to have a guest forum on the 1st category so you will know what guests don't like on your forum and you they can tell you to improve more. Otherwise, the other forums/categories are positioned correctly and where they should be. Nice work there.

Generalities total:23/30

Forum Style

1. Banner & Navigation Bar (Score:8/10):
      Banner-Your banner is the one overwhelmed me because it really fits with your forum's color and the pictures there are designed well. I guess thats the one attracting your guests but, your banner's length is long and its width is short(-2), i suggest you to make its width a little bigger and make its length a little smaller and that will look nice.(3/5)

Navigation Bar-The navigation bars(home,search,log in, register, etc.) is really good, very theming with the forum's color at the same time having icons beside it makes it look more attractive. The navigation bars(post thread, post reply) are also good, fits and partners with the other navigation bars. Nice work here(5/5)

2. Forum Layout & Color Scheme (Score:9/10):Your forum's main color which is black and gold really looks clean with your forum and nothing wrong with there. The other texts can be really read clearly. But there are too much dark colors on it(-1), try having lighter one's but you can retain the gold color .Red plus yellow are also good for a pokemon forum.

3. Images & Icons (Score:6/10):The images beside the navigation buttons are good icons and based on your forum's main subject, nice there. The 'who is online?' icon seems not that good(-1) because its just a kind of pokeball, you can make the who's online icon more interesting by having any pokemon there like pikachu, pichu etc. but have the right size. The other icons are good. The topic icons are a little bit confusing(-1), first the 'new post', 'new post[popular]' and 'new post [locked]' are all the same(-1), also the topic icons with [locked] is not having any lock images, just the same with the other topic icons (-1), (example:have them small key, lock images], try also partnering images and its style but having small icons beside it on [locked],

Style total:23/30

Population & Groups

1. Staff Population (Score:7/10):In total there are 4 admins(-1), which is not suitable for a quiet and growing forum. Not really good having 4 admins, just saying to you that guests don't like seeing an overpopulated staff on a forum, i suggest you to remove 2 of the admins or hide them in a group with same function as admin. The global moderators are the admin itself the same with the 'moderator' and 'graphic designers' but not all in graphic designers(-2), this is also not good, i would add on my suggestion to just move the other admins from admin group on that groups and remove the repeating admins on other groups, Besides, no need of hiring more moderators for now. you can add more moderators when you think the forum is hard to control.

2. Staff Groups / User Groups (Score:9/10):There are really nice amounts of usergroups on your forum but may i suggest you to hide first either of the 'global moderator' and 'moderator' group for some reason(-1), you can make it visible again when you had more members.

Usergroup total:16/20

Forum Activity

1. Post/Member Ratio & Quantity (Score:8/10):In total, there are 2056 messages on your forum which is less for a forum with 111 members(-1), you should have atleast 4000 now. If i were to divide the posts, each member will get 18 posts, there are also less topics and posts on some forums(-1), i've seen members with 30 plus posts. I would suggest you to create topics everyday, create topics that will interests member, revive some topics to keep the forum running and make its activity good.

2. Users Active (Score:8/10):According to the statistics, there are 19 members being most online, nice work there. And there where 10 members connected last 24 hours, considered to be less not even making half of your members logged(-2), almost all of the staffs are active, and there are some members coming back. But most of them leave, i suggest you to have good features that other pokemon forums doesn't have, create topics everyday, promote to bing, yahoo, google, facebook, myspace, etc. Send weekly letters to get the inactive members back.

Activity total:16/20

Overall Mark:78/100
    We got reviewed - Again! Picture2-17

Conclusion

What could be done to improve your forum:Follow what i suggested above

The best thing I like about your forum:The graphics

Great work, and best of luck to you and your forum!
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    God of Forum
    God of Forum

Pokédollars200004812
    Favourite Pokémon : Giratina(Origin)

We got reviewed - Again! Empty Re: We got reviewed - Again!

Post by GiratinaOriginMaster Thu 15 Oct 2009, 5:58 pm

yay im so happy!!!!!!! Wink Smile
    MewtwoMaster
    MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars4767
    Favourite Pokémon : Mewtwo

Post by MewtwoMaster Thu 15 Oct 2009, 10:44 pm

1. its not our fault that the site is so slow.
    2. his PC needs a better monitor or resolution.
    3. we will not change the parameters of the banner, it looks nice as it is.
    4. there are only 3 admins. FT, im gonna take away the admin status from sherwin and squirtle.
    5. im gonna give the same rights what admins have to the Graphics designers, and then remove my admin status, but so im still, technically staying an admin. Wink
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    God of Forum
    God of Forum

Pokédollars200004812
    Favourite Pokémon : Giratina(Origin)

Post by GiratinaOriginMaster Mon 02 Nov 2009, 8:18 pm

ok enough topic closed im closing topic if anybody(admins)want to open the topics i close do it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:15 pm