Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

+2
Mikael
Miguel
6 posters

Some things that you should know.

Miguel
    Miguel

Pokédollars5156
    Favourite Pokémon : N/A

Some things that you should know. Empty Some things that you should know.

Post by Miguel Sun 05 Sep 2010, 9:37 am

If Marinator gets the admin status, im leaving. This forum is a piece of **** now, and i am SHURE that Marinator wont make it any better, according to HIS forum administration. Anyway, here are some things you should DEFINENTLY do, to make the forum a lot better.

1. Change the forum skin.
    2. Change the banner.
    3. Change staff member colors.
    4. Fix some bugs.
    5. Organise the forum.
    6. Advertise.
    7. Return the active members that used to be active.
    8. New missions for all the pokemon games.
    9. Re-activate the gyms.
    10. Re-activate the teams.
    Mikael
    Mikael
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank

Pokédollars5647
    Favourite Pokémon : Aggron

Some things that you should know. Empty Re: Some things that you should know.

Post by Mikael Sun 05 Sep 2010, 10:21 am

Dude.. I've told previous generation admins to change the forum skin and banner (I got bored of it) But they said they won't... "It's nice, I like it" All the other things are aswell agreed.. But I don't think any of that will happend..
    Lucario
    Lucario
    Silver King

Pokédollars5272
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind

Post by Lucario Sun 05 Sep 2010, 10:52 am

Only admin can change this (Even UP can change the banner or something).You should know that Miguel.(UP is a Admin) Then tell to UP.
    Miguel
    Miguel

Pokédollars5156

Post by Miguel Sun 05 Sep 2010, 11:44 am

Are you blind? Read it again and stop pissing me off.
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice

Post by Registeel Sun 05 Sep 2010, 4:23 pm

**** you miguel. Honestly, stop dissing marinator. You were a piece of **** admin, stop thinking you were all that.
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6143
    Favourite Pokémon : Magikarp!!

Post by Undefeatedpure Sun 05 Sep 2010, 6:38 pm

I have to say, u have changed.

1: The old M2M would not diss a rightful winner.

2: I might as well hire someone to do all the graphics. As good as i am with my studies, one of the only things i lack is art.

3: WHAT BUGS?

4: Reactivate teams..... and...?

5: Reactivate gyms....and im pretty sure a lot of ppl here play the online games"

6: Advertise? Say, what happened to our indigo thread?

7: New missions? I've thought of a few, even posted some, yet no one does them"

8: Staff member colours are fine according to the mods. Infact, they were changed not so long before u came back. As for the admin colours, FT hasnt indicated he wanted a change, and that has been changed not so long ago.

9: And how exactly do u propose we get all the old active mems back? I cant force people to do what they dont want.

10: The part before u posted the "how to improve" section, from a neutral point of view, no offense, sounds like a sore loser to me" I have no idea what u and registeel argued about, nor do i care why. All i know is that the argument dented your chances seriously"
    Miguel
    Miguel

Pokédollars5156

Post by Miguel Mon 06 Sep 2010, 7:52 am

Well, i see all the ppl here are fucked up. Even you. YOU have changed too. If you knew me better, you would know, that i would do this all in less than a month and the forum would bloom again. Too bad Registeel have messed all your minds. You all are fuckers here now. Except for FT. He is still same old him.

F.UCK YOU ALL!!
    Some things that you should know. Middle_finger

I dont need any admin chances. Im out of here. FOREVER!!
    Lucario
    Lucario
    Silver King

Pokédollars5272

Post by Lucario Mon 06 Sep 2010, 9:25 am

Registeel wrote:**** you miguel. Honestly, stop dissing marinator. You were a piece of **** admin, stop thinking you were all that.
    Then stop dissing miguel too squid face!!!.
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Mon 06 Sep 2010, 3:38 pm

Lucario wrote:
    Registeel wrote:**** you miguel. Honestly, stop dissing marinator. You were a piece of **** admin, stop thinking you were all that.
    Then stop dissing miguel too squid face!!!.

Squid face? FAIL!

Also, YEA, HE LEFT!
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6143

Post by Undefeatedpure Mon 06 Sep 2010, 9:14 pm

All u have done, miguel, is diss without providing REASONS AND WAYS u would do it.

Its easy enough to say WHAT U WOULD DO. HOW you would do it is another story. I see none of the latter.

And thanks for the swear. All i know is that you have changed. Into a sore loser who is pessimistic.
    Ur doing all this cuz u didnt win. Face it.
    Miguel
    Miguel

Pokédollars5156

Post by Miguel Mon 06 Sep 2010, 11:25 pm

Dude, im doing all this, cuz noone here cares about this forum. Registeel keeps dissing ppl and goes on flaming, but he still has the chance to become an admin? He is a darn little motherfucker who has only his lame computer life. And you think that you are the good guy? If it wasnt for my leaving, you would still be stuck at mod. I wish i didnt leave. And as i said - you dont know me well enough. I would do all the things in ANY WAY. You should have known that. You will be saying sorry, when this forum gets locked. Stupid motherfuckers...
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Mon 06 Sep 2010, 11:45 pm

Miguel wrote:Dude, im doing all this, cuz noone here cares about this forum. Registeel keeps dissing ppl and goes on flaming, but he still has the chance to become an admin? He is a darn little motherfucker who has only his lame computer life. And you think that you are the good guy? If it wasnt for my leaving, you would still be stuck at mod. I wish i didnt leave. And as i said - you dont know me well enough. I would do all the things in ANY WAY. You should have known that. You will be saying sorry, when this forum gets locked. Stupid motherfuckers...

Lol. I just rofl'ed at your idiocy.

First of all, this forum doesn't really have a chance so why bother control things. It's called letting loose. Dude, that's how I roll, I'm like a troll, but cooler. But I do have an outside life, and I don't abide by my religion that stops me from doing things.

If you didn't like your stupid religion so much, you wouldn't have left, but hey, you really did wanna go, so get over it.

Uhh, we know you well enough baby. Your an ignorant chicken testicle, all you do is go around sperming, not caring about the chickens virginity. Wait, what?

Your such a sore loser.

Uh, I don't give a **** if this forum gets locked. It's a piece of vagina anyway.. wait.. Mmm Vagina... *drools*

Sorry, getting off topic.

Back on topic; Go **** your family, you incest little redneck you.

And what happened to leaving?

Can't wait for your reply. Well, in honesty I can but..
    Undefeatedpure
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

Pokédollars6143

Post by Undefeatedpure Tue 07 Sep 2010, 5:35 am

Hardly a good guy. Im neutral.

All i want is this argument to end. You fuel it with more. I want to leave happy, not with memories of trolls.

When U LEFT, i was still a mod. It was when FT left then i was admin.
    "oh and did i mention i didnt want to be one, but stepped up to take care cuz no1 wanted 2?"

Initially, i agreed with u that registeel was a troll. But during the times where FT and u werent here, he was a mature, honest and helpful moderator who would stop arguments quickly. Sure, he does random bad things. But hes been banned for those crimes". I have no idea what on earth ur problem with him is, and no1 bothered 2 explain.

Im not going to bother arguing anymore. It's pointless. I'd rather concentrate on my studies, and build good foundations in life. True, i dont know you well enough.
    Good enough. Idc"
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Tue 07 Sep 2010, 5:41 am

lol, good luck UP.
    Lucario
    Lucario
    Silver King

Pokédollars5272

Post by Lucario Tue 07 Sep 2010, 5:45 am

Miguel wrote:Dude, im doing all this, cuz noone here cares about this forum. Registeel keeps dissing ppl and goes on flaming, but he still has the chance to become an admin? He is a darn little motherfucker who has only his lame computer life. And you think that you are the good guy? If it wasnt for my leaving, you would still be stuck at mod. I wish i didnt leave. And as i said - you dont know me well enough. I would do all the things in ANY WAY. You should have known that. You will be saying sorry, when this forum gets locked. Stupid motherfuckers...
    lol........You should not talk Miguel...Beacause if you talk again you'll lose..(Sorry...)..
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Tue 07 Sep 2010, 5:47 am

Lucario wrote:
    lol........You should not talk Miguel...Beacause if you talk again you'll lose..(Sorry...)..

He lost when he first insulted me.

Then I fucked his mind like a pulsating vagina.
    -Z0N0N-
    -Z0N0N-

Pokédollars5154
    Favourite Pokémon : pokemon.... pika! pika! pika!

Post by -Z0N0N- Tue 07 Sep 2010, 10:42 am

You crossed the line Miguel, your gonna pay dearly for that, Regi, the affiliation is confirmed, we'll hold it in where you're stardust, i will get some people there to do some of the ruining too, but we 2 happen to be only one who has hack knowledge..............
    Serious here, say yes if u agree
    Registeel
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

Pokédollars8504

Post by Registeel Sun 12 Sep 2010, 2:13 am

Dissing what came to be the newest Admin.

Lol, it's so locked.

Registeel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:57 am