Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

5 posters

Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex.

TurdOnAStick

Pokédollars4732
    Favourite Pokémon : Chandelure

Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex. Empty Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex.

Post by TurdOnAStick Tue 19 Apr 2011, 9:39 pm

Hey, I've only just currently joined this along with Pokemon Vortex, and I was wondering if anyone else played it. I've got some cheats that I'd like to share if anyone is willing to. I would also be happy to trade my Pokemon on Pokemon Vortex over to people wanting a specific one, that also play.
    Marinator
    Marinator

Pokédollars5952
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex. Empty Re: Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex.

Post by Marinator Wed 20 Apr 2011, 1:56 am

Lol I love your name Very Happy I'm Marinator, ummm... **** I'm bad at these welcoming things :/

If you have some cheats, make sure to post them up on the "Guides" thread. if you want to trade, make sure you visit the "trading center" to see if anyone has what you want

Enjoy your stay
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother
    monkeybrother's Custom Rank
    monkeybrother's Custom Rank

Pokédollars4943
    Favourite Pokémon : Missingno

Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex. Empty Re: Hi, I'm TurdOnAStick from Pokemon Vortex.

Post by monkeybrother Wed 20 Apr 2011, 6:55 am

y does it say hes banned?Is he from another clan or som ething?
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    God of Forum
    God of Forum

Pokédollars200004780
    Favourite Pokémon : Giratina(Origin)

Post by GiratinaOriginMaster Wed 20 Apr 2011, 1:03 pm

No idea...I will check that now....And welcome

Edit:It looks like the new members appear banned so...I just put his bar as not banned and full...
    MewMaster
    MewMaster

Pokédollars5251
    Favourite Pokémon : Mew

Post by MewMaster Sat 21 May 2011, 5:50 am

welcome Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:52 pm