Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

Guide #7: How to battle yourself

MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars2440
    Favourite Pokémon : Mewtwo

Empty Guide #7: How to battle yourself

Post by MewtwoMaster on Mon 05 Oct 2009, 8:19 am

1 - Start a fight with a friend of yours
    2 - In the fight, look at the URL (http://pivovar...) and then delete the numbers after "autotrainer&tid"
    3 - Then you type the trainer acc ID example "2792218" in the same place
    4 - Just press Enter and you're good to go!

I hope this can be usefull to you guys Wink
    GiratinaOriginMaster
    God of Forum
    God of Forum

Pokédollars200002479
    Favourite Pokémon : Giratina(Origin)

Empty Re: Guide #7: How to battle yourself

Post by GiratinaOriginMaster on Sat 10 Oct 2009, 2:31 pm

thanks i want see how good are y pokes in a vs the true is they suck hehe but thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Spoiler:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MewtwoMaster
    Legend

Pokédollars2440
    Favourite Pokémon : Mewtwo

Post by MewtwoMaster on Sun 11 Oct 2009, 12:25 am

dude, i can even beat YOUR team with my only mewtwo... the thing is, that PI should invent online battles (im gonna tell them), and thats all Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 14 Dec 2017, 7:31 pm