Pokémon Final Legendaries Clan

Please register or login to view the full extent of Pokemon Final Legendaries. You can only view our Pokemon cheats if you are registered. So be sure to do that.
Got any suggestions or ideas? Go to the Suggestions and Ideas section to submit anything that might improve the forum.
Welcome xyroh1ne, our latest user.
Don't forget to visit the PokeShop for custom ranks and warning bar refills.
We are in the process of updating our skin so please be patient as the forum may look messy for a few days.

    Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Share
    avatar
    Lucario
    Silver King

    Posts : 106
    Pokédollars2896
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind
    Location : Unknown

    Empty Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Lucario on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

    I just see a New Member.
    And it doesnt Create Topic in Introduce Yourself.
    Sometimes.
    Dont shy any new members.
    Were helpful,friendly,thoughtful (Sometimes Very Happy lol)
    Pls Create an Topic in Introduce Yourself.
    We will Welcome you for that!!! cheers .
    Welcome!!! lol.
    Thx for your understanding
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6128
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Registeel on Sun 15 Aug 2010, 3:10 am

    Yea.. This is full fail. Obviously they don't need to, and they wouldn't after seeing your horrible grammar. Have you been in school yet?

    Also, I would throw many profanities at you, but since I owe UP for something, I can't.

    I dislike you.
    avatar
    Lucario
    Silver King

    Posts : 106
    Pokédollars2896
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind
    Location : Unknown

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Lucario on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 12:03 am

    Registeel wrote:Yea.. This is full fail. Obviously they don't need to, and they wouldn't after seeing your horrible grammar. Have you been in school yet?

    Also, I would throw many profanities at you, but since I owe UP for something, I can't.

    I dislike you.

    Sorry i just type quickly so i have a wrong grammar lol.

    Anyway your old member now??
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6128
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Registeel on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:51 am

    Yes, I'm a pretty old member. You type quick, that's ok. But it is so annoying the way you post a message.

    Why do you lucario
    type like this without
    using all this space >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    avatar
    FlamingToaster
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank
    FlamingToaster's Custom Rank

    Posts : 985
    Pokédollars4140
    Age : 21
    Favourite Pokémon : Sceptile
    Location : Australia

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by FlamingToaster on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 3:56 am

    Ok um, are you going to stay regi or are you just back for a couple of days?


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6128
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Registeel on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 6:27 am

    I have no clue. I'm waiting to see if *****'s will rain down on this forum..
    avatar
    Lucario
    Silver King

    Posts : 106
    Pokédollars2896
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind
    Location : Unknown

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Lucario on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 9:57 am

    Registeel wrote:Yes, I'm a pretty old member. You type quick, that's ok. But it is so annoying the way you post a message.

    Why do you lucario
    type like this without
    using all this space >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Ok i'll do that.Sorry for that.
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6128
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Registeel on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 5:08 am

    It's not your fault. It's mine. The business isn't going good, and FT's always the first to lure them into the white van. He get's Chuppa-Chupps while I get cheap lollies.
    avatar
    Lucario
    Silver King

    Posts : 106
    Pokédollars2896
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind
    Location : Unknown

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Lucario on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 5:18 am

    Registeel wrote:It's not your fault. It's mine. The business isn't going good, and FT's always the first to lure them into the white van. He get's Chuppa-Chupps while I get cheap lollies.
    oh ok..............................................
    avatar
    Undefeatedpure
    UP
    UP

    Posts : 631
    Pokédollars3767
    Age : 23
    Favourite Pokémon : Magikarp!!
    Location : Hong Kong

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Undefeatedpure on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 7:56 am

    Lol FT gets chuppa chups and u get cheap lollies???

    FT!!!! "grabs bazooka and loads"

    lol

    UP.

    (this doesnt deserve a "Regards,")


    __________________________________________________




    Photobucket

    Love the Card, love the pokes.


    Cant touch this
    avatar
    Lucario
    Silver King

    Posts : 106
    Pokédollars2896
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind
    Location : Unknown

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Lucario on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 10:16 am

    Undefeatedpure wrote:Lol FT gets chuppa chups and u get cheap lollies???

    FT!!!! "grabs bazooka and loads"

    lol

    UP.

    (this doesnt deserve a "Regards,")
    Ok bazooka...No way its not bazooka lol.It should be laser bazooka XD.And FT has money to buy cheap lollies.(his favourate flavor is strawberry yummy i like strawberry too).
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6128
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Registeel on Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

    Lucario wrote:
    Undefeatedpure wrote:Lol FT gets chuppa chups and u get cheap lollies???

    FT!!!! "grabs bazooka and loads"

    lol

    UP.

    (this doesnt deserve a "Regards,")
    Ok bazooka...No way its not bazooka lol.It should be laser bazooka XD.And FT has money to buy cheap lollies.(his favourate flavor is strawberry yummy i like strawberry too).

    first of all. how the f**k can you have a laser bazooka? Ya'know, bazooka's contain rockets.. That explode on impact.. So, there's no such thing as a laser bazooka, except laser pointers to aim with.

    And yea, he get's all the little children to climb in his white van, while they all reject my cheap lollies..
    avatar
    Lucario
    Silver King

    Posts : 106
    Pokédollars2896
    Favourite Pokémon : Species of Mind
    Location : Unknown

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Lucario on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 6:46 am

    Registeel wrote:
    Lucario wrote:
    Undefeatedpure wrote:Lol FT gets chuppa chups and u get cheap lollies???

    FT!!!! "grabs bazooka and loads"

    lol

    UP.

    (this doesnt deserve a "Regards,")
    Ok bazooka...No way its not bazooka lol.It should be laser bazooka XD.And FT has money to buy cheap lollies.(his favourate flavor is strawberry yummy i like strawberry too).

    first of all. how the f**k can you have a laser bazooka? Ya'know, bazooka's contain rockets.. That explode on impact.. So, there's no such thing as a laser bazooka, except laser pointers to aim with.

    And yea, he get's all the little children to climb in his white van, while they all reject my cheap lollies..
    ETF!!! you dont know...I said they should be parthner theres an laser and bazooka..What do you like?? to lick my old lolllies hah???
    avatar
    Registeel
    Fail King
    Fail King

    Posts : 1613
    Pokédollars6128
    Age : 9
    Favourite Pokémon : Will from Ranger's Apprentice
    Location : In my room reading books

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Registeel on Tue 07 Sep 2010, 4:53 am

    I think your crazy. LOOPSIO'S

    LeeRain
    New Member

    Posts : 14
    Pokédollars2613
    Favourite Pokémon : Google

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by LeeRain on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 7:57 am

    Such is the high-spending clientèle that these apartments are aimed at that the penthouses will even be capable of hosting swimming pools on their sizeable roof terraces.

    wheel bearing hub assemly
    Win Free Video Games

    shadowpaul21
    New Member

    Posts : 3
    Pokédollars2528
    Age : 17
    Favourite Pokémon : garchomp

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by shadowpaul21 on Wed 01 Dec 2010, 3:28 am

    Lucario wrote:I just see a New Member.
    And it doesnt Create Topic in Introduce Yourself.
    Sometimes.
    Dont shy any new members.
    Were helpful,friendly,thoughtful (Sometimes Very Happy lol)
    Pls Create an Topic in Introduce Yourself.
    We will Welcome you for that!!! cheers .
    Welcome!!! lol.
    Thx for your understanding
    ok thnx cuz i really am new.so i will do what u say even if its wrong grammar.
    avatar
    Mikael
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank
    Elitehacker's Custom Rank

    Posts : 477
    Pokédollars3269
    Age : 22
    Favourite Pokémon : Aggron
    Location : Norway

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Mikael on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 6:29 am

    Should I introduce myself again?
    avatar
    Marinator
    Senior Member

    Posts : 745
    Pokédollars3605
    Age : 20
    Favourite Pokémon : Tyranitar

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Marinator on Tue 28 Dec 2010, 9:00 pm

    Nah i don't think so


    __________________________________________________

    Sponsored content

    Empty Re: Ok Read this New members!!!..

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon 23 Oct 2017, 9:53 pm